The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, IRC offers life-saving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in more than 40 countries and in 22 U.S. cities, IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted by conflict or disaster. IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The ECD Scaling Officer will work closely with the ECD Manager and Coordinator to ensure design and implementation of capacity building plan in IRC’s program implementing/ integrating ECD Programs including building the capacity of staff, volunteers and partners.
• Support the ECD Scaling Officer in conducting staff assessment for the selected partner and design the capacity building plan.
• Support ECD in implementing the capacity building plan for the partner including on-the-job training package for Reach Up and Learn curriculum; as well as Family Makes a Difference.
• Follow-up the implementation of the training plan (on-the-job) and provide individual feedback for all participants.
• Prepare inputs for the post training assessment of the national partner and provide recommendations for the phasing out plan in relation to staff training and duration and modalities of the hand-over.
• Support the ECD Manager with technical advice from the ECD Coordinator to conduct a training needs assessment for the IRC staff in all programs integrating ECD activities.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to:
Position directly supervises:
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Case Workers, Outreach Officer, Senior BID Officers, Senior Data Officer and Senior Child Protection Officer.
local partners, UNICEF and UNHCR
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Community Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|