BACKGROUND TO IRC
Founded in 1933, the International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Working in coordination with the humanitarian community and the Government of Jordan, the IRC's assistance program for Syrian refugees and vulnerable Jordanians includes both camp-based (Zaatari, Azraq) and urban-based refugee assistance (Mafraq, Ramtha, Irbid). The IRC's assistance programs focus on supporting health, ensuring child protection, addressing gender-based violence (GBV) and fostering economic recovery and development (ERD).
The ERD program works to stabilize household economies through protection cash and financial management trainings, focusing on women who are at risk of gender-based violence (GBV). The program also builds youth capacity to engage in productive and income generating activities, by strengthening their employability and financial management skills.
SCOPE OF WORK The Enterprise Program Assistant will support overall enterprise program activities during a one year period at our centers in Mafraq, Ramtha or Irbid, including data gathering and management, monitoring and evaluation activities, distribution of financial assistance, and capacity building of the enterprise program’s volunteers.
• Facilitate the recruitment of training cohorts by acting as the point person for information on referrals, phone screenings, information session and training sessions scheduling.
• Support the data management process throughout training cohorts, including recording attendance, homework grades, and other information as needed on a weekly basis, while ensuring accuracy of numerical and qualitative data and fixing inaccuracies as they arise.
• Build volunteer capacity to conduct M&E activities, oversee the implementation of surveys and report any quality issues to relevant staff, and work closely with the Data Management Officer.
• Coordinate logistics during the business plan evaluation process, including arranging interview committees and scheduling interviews, collecting score sheets, and entering data.
• Support in assistance distribution planning and implementation for enterprise training participants in Mafraq, Irbid and Ramtha.
• Provide support during the follow-up visits, including arranging the visits schedule, calling beneficiaries for visits, and participating in data collection.
• Maintain the archive system (hard and soft), filing and scanning all program supporting documents in the field offices as per provided guidelines.
• Flag any missing information/documents or errors and proactively follow up to retrieve this information.
• Any other tasks will be assigned by the supervisor.
• Participate in procurement follow up when needed.
• Participate in regular team meetings and supervision sessions.
• Work constructively within the team and take initiative on new tasks and ideas.
• Coordinate transportation plans with the operations team as needed.
|Job Location:||Mafraq, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|