Economics Analyst / Engineer – MA'ADEN WA'AD Al SHAMAL PHOSPHATE
Reports to: Director, Planning and Economics
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: To provide/develop tools and analysis reports useful to Management in support of and as basis for making strategic decisions relating to the economic viability of MWSPC.
– Analyse the business environment in terms of new risks and opportunities and its impact on MPC economic viability
– Conduct economic evaluation and endorse Capital Expenditure Requests for senior management approval
– Assess and monitor MPC business model economics
– Contribute to the development and management of strategic scenario plans for medium and long-term economic and revenue forecasting
– Develop, improve, and/or maintain forecasting models, systems, and procedures, as appropriate and/or required
– Coordinate and prepare Economic and Financial outlooks as required
– Prepare cost reports, information and presentations as required
– Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the immediate superior
– As applicable, ensure that all aspects pertaining to environment, health, safety, and energy efficiency are taken into consideration in the performance of duties
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Periodic contact with immediate superior. Frequent contacts at various levels within MWSPC and Ma’aden, and with his counterparts.
Job Location: Turaif
||Arar, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Economics Analyst / Engineer – MA'ADEN WA'AD Al SHAMAL PHOSPHATE بكل سهولة الان مجانا.