Economist – Financial Markets – Arab Monetary Fund
Arab Monetary Fund, a regional organization based in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), with the objective of laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in Arab Countries.
AMF seeks to appoint an “ Economist – Financial Markets “ in the External Portfolios & Analysis Division within the Investment Department of the Fund.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To analyze and evaluate world economic and financial indicators and assess their impact on various markets and asset classes and prepare relevant periodic reports.
* To prepare research reports covering various asset classes such as Money Market, Fixed Income and Alternative Investments.
* To follow-up on investments in portfolios managed externally and prepare the relevant compliance reports in line with the investment objectives.
* To conduct due diligence reviews of potential new investments.
* To participate in the preparation of periodic reports relevant to the overall investments of the Fund.
* To carry out any other work relevant to the Division.
The fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Economist – Financial Markets – Arab Monetary Fund بكل سهولة الان مجانا.