QRTA is an independent non-profit organization committed to the vision of HM Queen Rania Al Abdullah of empowering educators with the skills, recognition, and support necessary to excel in their classrooms.
Since it was launched in 2009 in partnership with the Ministry of Education, QRTA provides teacher development programs for teachers in accordance with the educational needs in Jordan and the Arab World and has trained almost 60,000 teachers across Jordan.
The Education Development Officer will work with the Strategic Development Director to understand, develop, pursue, and expand opportunities for teacher development in Jordan and the region in both public and private sector.
• Keep a pipeline of concept notes, proposals, potential programs, and reviews of projects and contracts and develop a system to manage pipeline
• Keep up-to-date with funding opportunities in Jordan and the region and Create and maintain a comprehensive list of donors and funding agencies and opportunities
• Create and maintain a list of available grants in Jordan and the region, and understand donors and funding opportunities priorities/process, and align with QRTA programs
• Develop a pipeline with private sector opportunities and programs locally and regionally
• Develop marketing plans for QRTA programs in schools and educational institutions in Jordan and the region.
• Conduct visits and meetings to potential organizations and schools to identify and prepare for opportunities and funding
• Seek new partnerships and new clients such as Jordanian and regional private schools.
• Develop presentations and concept papers, and proposals relevant to potential and current opportunities
• Represent QRTA interests at relevant meetings, events, and gatherings
• Develop and manage proposals submission by coordinating with relevant stakeholders and follow up with relevant submission at different stages.
• Map existing programs and opportunities and channel the development of new tracks and programs
• Manage existing partners, clients, and donors, and ensure they are satisfied and positive.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|