EHS Engineer – Saudi Guardian International Float Glass Co.Ltd
Responsible for researching, testing, and developing solutions to Environmental health and safety problems. Creates processes in relation to water and air pollution control, waste disposal, recycling, and public health issues. Plan, implement, and coordinate safety programs to prevent or correct hazardous related to Environmental health and safety working conditions.
• Advancing Company philosophy and EHS vision to plant personnel
• Coordination with regional and corporate team regarding Environmental health and safety compliance issues
• Developing site-specific Environmental health and safety procedures and monitor the implementation
• Developing waste / hazardous waste management procedures and monitoring the implementation
• Developing Hazardous Material / chemical management procedures and monitoring the implementation
• Providing Environmental health and safety expertise / training to plant personnel to ensure compliance
• Interacting with local authorities on plant-specific Environmental health and safety issues and maintain integrity based relationship with Authority.
• Providing notifications of accidents and releases to regulatory authorities, plant management, regional EHS and corporate EHS team
• Completing compliance related tasks on schedule, including license, regulatory reports and permit applications
• Ensuring no Environmental health and safety implication during or after Management of change (Process, product, people)
• Training and Support department to conduct on Environmental health and safety impact assessment, incident investigation, waste management, waste water management, Environmental health and safety compliance
• Develop and Implement Effective Environmental health and safety communication programs to increase the awareness among shop floor team
• Monitoring various industrial hygiene methods and ensuring the compliance with local laws.
• Study effects of storm water, plant emissions, ozone depletion, global warming and find solutions to these global problems
• Advise plant personnel on change in regulations and best way to implement the changes in plant
• Bachelors in Environmental Science or Engineering.
• Diploma or equaling qualification in Environmental health and safety such as NEBOSH IGC or IOSH Managing Safely.
• 1 to 3 Years of experience in manufacturing industries with responsibility for Environmental health and safety engineer
• Having sound knowledge about OSAHS and ISO or international Environmental health and safety standards
• Ability to be on call or work off hours as needed
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with attention to detail and organizational abilities
• Superior analytical/ problem solving/ root cause analyse, written and verbal communications
• Knowledge of International, local laws and regulations such as civil defense and royal commission regulations
• Familiar with various emission control devices and testing to ensure compliance.
• Bilingual – English and Arabic. Saudi nationals preferred.
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة EHS Engineer – Saudi Guardian International Float Glass Co.Ltd بكل سهولة الان مجانا.