In charge of overall ELC Management, curriculum, staff management,
budget, and all operational matters. Provides educational vision and
direction. Leads, motivates and manages staff by delegating responsibility,
setting expectations and targets and evaluating staff performance against
Position Responsibilities and Functions:
1. Motivate train and stimulate the ELC staff to ensure best practice.
2. Assure files appertaining to the ELC and children are up to date and
available for Municipality Inspection; ensures safe storage and
appropriate access for all information, to guarantee compliance with data
3. Promote a good working relationship with both internal and external
bodies to ensure awareness is maintained of the latest childcare practices
and regulations and promote the image of the ELC as a care provider of
children, act as an ambassador for the ELC
4. Recruit, monitor, appraise, and supervise all staff. Make sure all staff
adhere to the ELC’s policy and procedures and take disciplinary actions if
needed; chair staff meetings.
5. Write policies, revise regulations and procedures to promote best
6. To plan and deliver effective daily management of the ELC, in accordance
with Company policy, all relevant legislation, plus local authority and
7. To ensure the provision is of the highest quality; providing a safe,
stimulating and caring child-centered environment conducive to learning
and catering to the children’s educational and developmental needs. To
develop and implement initiatives that support children ensuring their
individual needs are met within the group setting.
8. Monitors all ELC staff and children placements, to ensure the
effectiveness of service delivery in line with the ELC’s policies, procedures
and core values.
9. Identifies staff training and developmental needs, and ensures these
needs are met through planning, workshops and professional
development courses; works in partnership with the team, delivers the
care standards and educational programme on an on-going basis, taking
into account any equality and diversity requirements.
10. Develops and manages the operational framework and standards to
ensure the smooth running of the ELC at all times. Ensures the required standards, ratios and conditions of registration are maintained at all times.
11. Ensures the highest standard of safety and security within the ELC, in particular that security systems are always fully operational and used properly by all staff. Establishes all appropriate emergency procedures; ensures compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and procedures at all times; procedures on child protection are adhered to Ministry of Interior- Child Protection Center.
12. Meets the occupancy and revenue targets set by the ELC’s directors and manages all day to day costs, to ensure the continued profitability of the ELC, and proactively markets the ELC to meet these objectives. Work within a given budget for the ELC needs, maintain income expenditures.
13. Establishes and maintains inventories and records of ELC the assets.
14. Builds strong parent relationships through day to day liaison with parents, resolving any issues or complaints as they arise. Delivers childcare in a way that meets parents’ needs and work in partnership with them providing high levels of customer care at all time.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة ELC Director – CreaKids بكل سهولة الان مجانا.