Electrical Engineer – Elite International
Electrical Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Apart from Designing electrical systems by developing and testing components. The person should also supervise foreman, workers.
Electrical Engineer Job Duties:
– Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
– Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
– Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
– Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
– Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
– Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
– Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
– Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
– Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
– Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
– Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Electrical Engineer – Elite International بكل سهولة الان مجانا.