Electrical Engineer – FMM / Ferrovial
• Plan and manage a successful preventive maintenance plan and the corrective actions.
• Supervise and coordinate technical staff working by shifts (covering 24 hours / 7 days per week). In addition, give support to other departments (Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, etc.) in activities related to HVAC, Pumps, etc. Coordinate with specialized subcontractors, client and other FM contractors.
• Respond to breakdowns and diagnose faults.
• Ensure all works are carried out safely, healthy and in a timely manner in accordance with SLA requirements to meet relevant KPI´s.
• Manage stocks of supplies, tools and equipment.
• Read design specifications and technical drawings.
• Generate specifications for spare parts.
• Create maintenance procedures.
• Monitor and control maintenance costs.
• Control the efficiency of the processes.
• Understand and update technical drawings.
• Have full working knowledge of the areas which are covered by the services run by FMM.
• Design and supervise non regular tasks.
• Ensure a high standard of staff´s personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and Company regulations.
• Complying with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH and ensuring the staff under him/her and subcontractors are following the requirements.
• Following Permit to Work system(FMM and client) and ensuring the staff under him/her and subcontractors are following the requirements
||Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Electrical Engineer – FMM / Ferrovial بكل سهولة الان مجانا.