1. Review and study thoroughly project specifications, project drawings, and quality related contract requirements.
2. Review approved project quality plan, method statement and approved material submittals.
3. Prepare inspection test plan for work packages based on standard and project specification.
4. Conduct preparatory meeting with all concerned parties at commencement of each work package.
5. Proactively inspect construction process in timely manner, and coordinate with the RME’s site engineers for the consultant inspection.
6. Conduct routine and non-routine tests of in-process materials, raw materials, samples, and finished products, and issue material inspection report.
7. Coordinate material testing with laboratories, interpret test results, compare them to established specifications, and issue Document Transmittal (DT) report attaching lab results for consultant approval.
8. Report daily, or weekly to the quality manager on-site the results of his inspection.
9. Issue non-conformance reports (NCR), and follow up on closing NCRs issued by consultant with corrective actions.
10. Identify quality problems, recommend solutions, and work on consultant’s comments.
11. Evaluate subcontractors’ performance regarding quality and communicate them for the quality plan for implementation.
12. Liaise with vendors for the requested materials to comply with quality measures and standards.
13. Aware and follow the corporate quality management system procedures.
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|