Electrical Supervisor – GLA Property Management
1. Establish and recommend priority repair to the Electrical Engineer and Chief Engineer.
2. Examine areas of the mall on a regular basis for needed repairs, maintenance, and cleanliness.
3. Plan and oversee all maintenance and repair work and develop an efficient system for dealing with emergency. ( to deal with emergency cases)
4. Assist with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed
5. Order materials as needed and make recommendations of supplies and equipment for purchase with the approval of Chief Engineer and maintain necessary inventories.
6. Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with electrical codes and with adherence to safety regulations
7. Maintain records and prepare reports
8. Assign, direct, work schedule of maintenance and contract staff.
9. Supervise and motivate contract staff to go above and beyond their duty.
10. Review the team performance and development each year to set objectives and identify development needs.
11. Participate in selecting and building an effective team.
12. Making schedules, assigning work and training maintenance staff
13. Perform any other tasks assigned by the Electrical Engineer and the Chief Engineer
||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Electrical Supervisor – GLA Property Management بكل سهولة الان مجانا.