To ensure Planned Preventive maintenance of the total number of units in Elevators and lifts under the maintenance contract.
– To complete P.P.M. every month for the units assigned.
– To attend callbacks breakdowns for the assigned units.
– To attend repair replacement work for the assigned units.
– To issue order forms for spare parts replacement and get clients approval.
– To attend Emergency duties after normal working hours as and when requested.
– To attend evening shifts and night duty as and when assigned.
– Work under severe conditions and climatic changes.
– To finalize the contract program in conjunction with the Elevators Managers.
– Carry out maintenance planning that is consistent with the division strategy.
– Direct the field operations in order to meet the departments' contractual obligations on time & within the budget.
– Ensure that all work is carried out to the highest quality standards.
– Participate in business re-engineering projects designed to improve maintenance efficiency.
– To confirm the accuracy of the job in the repair of elevators and escalators under maintenance.
– To ensure proper Material Management.
– Lead & motivate the staff in elevators in order to maximize each individuals contribution to achieving the Company's business objectives whilst promoting employees development & job satisfaction.
– Managing overall function of the Company assets, principal agency agreements, & potential market
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|