Emergency Response Coordinator – Ministry of Public Health
The Emergency Response Coordinator would be directly responsible for coordinating all the activities involved in the investigation and control of an outbreak of food borne illness.
Nature and Scope of Position:
1. Contribute towards the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or operational manuals for Emergency response and outbreak management and any other related activities;
2. Assist the Section Head to plan and manage the effective implementation of the SOPs/ plans and all activities by all staff of Emergency Response and Outbreak Management Section;
3. Assist with the orientation of outbreak investigators and with their training, performance management, conflict management and other functions to ensure that they are effective members of a high performance team;
4. Assist FSEH with the implementation of Quality Management Systems including, if required, attaining accreditation to international Quality Management Standards;
5. Assist in the development and review of outbreak management/control plan, and in the planning for resources needs to support the response;
6. Lead the investigators team, coordinate and supervise objective, unbiased and evidence-based investigation activities according to the plans and ensure that the investigators are adequately resourced to undertake their duties effectively.
7. Identify and resolve field issues or constraints proactively in consultation with senior management and technical experts to ensure that the response is rapid and effective.
8. Establish and maintain an ongoing and effective communications with relevant internal (within MoPH e.g. CDC) and external stakeholders (other government ministries) involved in emergency/ outbreak incidents.
9. Assist the Director in communicating the cessation of the outbreak to the stakeholders and to the general public. This includes making arrangements for press releases through the Media Department as and when required;
10. Accurately record all activities associated with all outbreak incidents and write a report on each incident in accordance with the SOP.
11. Provide the Director with information required to comply with international outbreak notification requirements in the appropriate reporting format.
12. Contribute towards the design, development and deployment of electronic management systems to automate workflows and keep accurate records of activities;
13. Work effectively and harmoniously with all relevant sections of FSEH to achieve the objectives and Key Performance Indicators of FSEH;
14. Maintain professional competence and update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and journals and participating in professional organizations;
15. Undertake other duties related to food safety management as allocated by the Director or Section Head.
1. Demonstrates knowledge and applying of Vision, Mission and Values of the Ministry of Public Health
2. Demonstrates extraordinary customer service by fulfilling all customer requirements within the accepted standards of time, cost and quality;
3. Complies with all the laws and regulations of the State of Qatar and the policies of the Ministry of Public Health and points out non-compliance by others;
4. Maintains regular attendance, punctuality, dedication to position with optimal utilization of the working hours.
5. Deals with non-negotiable integrity in all matters at the workplace and outside of work
6. Accepts responsibilities in different shifts, both during or outside normal working hours and during official holidays, if required by the organization;
7. Accepts, within reasonable boundaries, working with males or females of divergent nationality within or outside the department;
8. Demonstrates respect for colleagues and works as a team player enabling the flow of communication, refrains from rumours, gossip and ill-will for colleagues;
9. Contribution in transferring experiences and knowledge serving work interest;
10. Participation and contribution in any activity / project which would contribute in improving Ministry of Public Health performance;
11. Accepting to deal and communicate, within the scope of work, with all departments and sections of the Ministry of Public Health and other third parties, taking into consideration the administrative hierarchy
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Emergency Response Coordinator – Ministry of Public Health بكل سهولة الان مجانا.