If you heard about the most rewarding job ever, wouldn’t you apply? offers you a golden opportunity to change people’s lives and raise the standards in the Saudi job market to help putting Saudi manpower on the road to success.
We, , believe that our people are the key to our success, which is why we provide a supportive and rewarding work environment where everyone can perform at their best.
If you have what it takes, then would like to talk to you, as you might be our next female Employment Advisor who would be in charge of:
An Employment Adviser provides information, advice and guidance to help Hafiz job seekers
make realistic decisions about motivation, training and work. In addition to careers advice,
the Employment Advisors offer personal development support.
The Employment Advisor will have planning and organisational skills to ensure that all Hafiz
job seekers are given appropriate assistance in building activity levels to enhance their
chances of starting and sustaining work.
– Interviewing Hafiz job seekers one to one or in small groups and assess readiness
and skills they possess to enter into the job market.
– Identifying their needs using referral and assessment tools
– Preparing CV’s and cover letters to a high quality standard.
– Coaching and preparing the job seeker for job interviews.
– Providing information, advice and guidance about a range of issues, such as
careers, education, employment and training.
– Assisting the job seekers to draw up action plans for employment, education and
training and supporting them to achieve these goals
– Talking through work ethic; pride of work and discipline involved in maintaining
and growing in a job.
– In conjunction with the Employer Advisors, conducting job searches for caseload of
active and ready job seekers via newspapers, internet and cold calling
– Ensuring that all job seeker documentation and assessment reports are completed
and maintained in an accurate manner.
– Keeping up to date with labor market information, legislation, professional and
academic developments by visiting employers, training providers and training
events run by educational and professional bodies;
– Supporting and encouraging Hafiz job seekers on work experience and other
community based programs.
– Ensuring comprehensive handover to the customer support team when the Hafiz
job seeker has been in work for 6 months.
– Ensuring that relationships are maintained with key internal partners including the
customer support team and employer account team.
– Maintaining quality Hafiz job seeker records on JPC’s database so that they outline
the Hafiz job seeker’s journey on the programme.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Customer Service and Call Center
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Employment Advisor بكل سهولة الان مجانا.