Employment Advisor_Qtif (Female) – Ingeus`
As an Employment Advisor you will build and maintain effective rapport with Job Seekers within your caseload. You will use exceptional planning and organizational skills to help people enhance their chances of starting and sustaining work. Working in a targeted environment you will support your Job Seekers by creating a winning CV and work with Group Facilitators to place them on appropriate workshops. You will also follow up with all Job Seekers within your caseload by making sure appointments are attended, enabling them to achieve their potential.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Job seeker Activities
– Working in a targeted environment you will use your exceptional organizational
skills to manage your caseload of Job Seekers.
– Carry out diagnostic assessments with all clients to assess job readiness and
the appropriate level of support required to assisted them into job market.
– Work with your job seekers to create action plans for employment, education, training and support them to achieve these goals.
– Prepare CV’s and cover letters to a high standard.
– Identify the needs of each individual and use your exceptional communication
skills to coach and prepare them for interview.
– Guide and encourage Job seekers to conduct job searches with in your Job Placement Centre by the most appropriate means e.g. Newspaper, Internet and cold calling etc.
– Maintain an autonomous relationship with your case load by ensuring all referrals are contacted and invited to attend regular one to one sessions to fulfill ’ contractual obligations to Human Resources Development Fund.
– Support and encourage Job Seekers on work experience and other community based programs.
– Keeping up to date with labor market information, legislation and professional
Knowledge by attending monthly workshops and attending training sessions as and when require.
– To ensure Job sSeeker have access to workshop options such as CV writing, Interview Skills, Ready for Work (in-work etiquette) and Cold Calling techniques by working closely with the Group Facilitators.
– Ensuring that all Job Seeker documentation and assessment reports are completed and maintained in an accurate manner.
– Maintaining quality Hafiz job seeker records on JPC’s database so that they outline the Job Seeker’s journey on the program.
– Ensuring that relationships are maintained with key internal partners including the customer support team and employer account team.
– Ensuring comprehensive handover to the customer support team when the Job Seeker has been in work for 6 months.
– Complete the Washington Survey in an accurate and timely manner.
– Record and maintain quality records for all employment interactions on Works after completion of the initial diagnostic assessment.
– Keep all records fully accurate and updated on a daily basis with all ongoing communication.
– Attend team meetings as require to share best practice and strategy to fulfill your Job Placement Centers targets.
– Liaise with team leaders Employment Account Managers to ensure they understand the needs of your case load.
– Liaise with Group Facilitators to keep up to date with work shop schedules.
||Qatif, Saudi Arabia
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Employment Advisor_Qtif (Female) – Ingeus` بكل سهولة الان مجانا.