Engineer – Career Hunters
To assist all business areas (Corporate, Private, FID and Retail Banking Groups) and Work out Unit on assessing the financial requirements of clients seeking project/contract finance. To monitor and assess various construction and maintenance projects financed by the bank with a view to regulate and control bank financing so as to avoid undue exposure.
• To evaluate technical and financial capabilities of customers seeking finance for their construction, maintenance requirements
• To study and evaluate the economic viability of contracts and associated risks prior to extending finance and provide expert advice and recommendation to the Business areas & Work out Unit.
• To monitor all ongoing projects financed by the bank, and submit periodical reports on their status / progress, in order to control and regulate funding.
• To follow up for the recoveries of the dues from the customers & sub- contractors and on some cases with Ministries.
• To assist Real Estate Unit on the properties /lands owned by the bank through acquisitions (Assets swap or auction) by following up with government entities on technical documents that save guard banks rights.
• Identifies and assesses levels of business and legal risk on property-related issues and recommends actions to management.
• Provide a periodic report on the volume of LG’s issued from company with coordination with Trade Finance Department and also Contracts approved by Governments through Official Gazette.
• Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Engineer – Career Hunters بكل سهولة الان مجانا.