English Teacher – Middle School – DeBakey High School
1. Demonstrate knowledge of content and pedagogy.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of students.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of resources.
5. Design coherent instruction.
6. Assess student learning.
7. Create an environment of respect and rapport.
8. Establish a culture for learning.
9. Manage classroom procedures.
10. Manage student behavior.
11. Organize physical space.
12. Communicate clearly and accurately with all members of the school and/or community.
13. Use questioning and discussion techniques.
14. Engage students in learning.
15. Provide feedback to students.
16. Demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness.
17. Reflect on teaching.
18. Maintain accurate records.
19. Contribute to the school.
20. Grow and develop professionally.
21. Coordinate and supervise field trips.
22. Assist with the activities of student organizations.
23. Attend and assist when necessary with school events such as musical programs, athletics, student recognition ceremonies, graduation and open house.
24. See that School’s policies are observed during all activities.
25. Obtain advance approval of the Executive director for all activities and expenditures.
26. Adhere to all School’s health and safety policies.
27. Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or other administrative staff, which is consistent with the general requirements and qualifications of the position.
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشاء سيرتك الذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية والأسرع للحصول على الوظيفة English Teacher – Middle School – DeBakey High School بكل سهولة الان مجانا.