English Teacher – Supreme Education Council
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.To achieve the objectives of the yearly plan so that its impact can be reflected on student academic and behavioral outcomes.
2.To plan for the development of student performance and achievement. Planning process will encompass:
– Setting different differentiated learning objectives according to student abilities that focus on levels of knowledge depth.
– Selecting appropriate supporting learning resources (hard & soft) that cater for the different needs of students, capture their interests and meet their learning objectives.
– Developing a range of learning activities that cater for different abilities of students, achieving the learning objectives and meeting the different needs of learners.
– Selecting and using appropriate teaching strategies and activities to support student learning and achievement.
– Designing and implementing enrichment programs and activities to support student learning.
3.To engage students and develop them as
learners. This will include;
– Implementing challenging learning activities that enable students to demonstrate their ability to learn and make progress.
– Providing opportunities for students to perform their literacy and numeracy tasks.
– Providing opportunities for students to develop their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
– Implementing the national curriculum with the appropriate depth of knowledge and integrating relevant cross-curricular themes/issues.
– Using appropriate tools for e-learning projects that match the learning situation.
4. To create a safe and challenging learning environment.
5.To assess student learning and use assessment data to improve achievement. This will include;
– Monitoring (follow-up) and marking student work regularly according to the applicable school grading policy.
– Using assessment data to design appropriate remedial & enrichment plans to support student learning.
Providing appropriate feedback to school management and students about their work and assessments.
6.To demonstrate high quality professional practices and engage in continuous professional development. This will include;
– Contributing to the professional development of individuals who are in groups or professional networks.
– Undertaking research activities into latest l iterature in pedagogy and subject knowledge and applying the same to improve professional practices.
– Demonstrating professional practices that reflect the impact of professional development.
7. To communicate effectively with parents to improve student learning and achievement.
8. To promote student engagement in community events at both local & international levels to highlight their talents.
To perform all other tasks as required in his subject area of knowledge.
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة English Teacher – Supreme Education Council بكل سهولة الان مجانا.