English Teachers for Elementary, Middle & High – Al Ru’ya Bilingual School – Kuwait
Joining date: Immediately
The JOD of the English teacher incluedes but not limited to the following:
– Preparation of the work for his/her classes as per the assigned time table in accordance with the agreed school curriculum.
– To mark and assess students' work and provide them with feedback on their performance in timely manner.
– To maintain accurate and clear student records to record their development, progress and attainment (i.e.: attendance, grades, behaviour records, portfolios, student files).
– Alerting the Head of Department when a student's attendance performance and progress does not meet the expectations of the school.
– To effectively implement the school academic curriculum and Al-Ru’ya Pastoral Program through the work undertaken in and out of class to best meets the needs of the individual learners
– To bring to the attention of the Principal any problems relating to the assigned classroom, and the school as a whole, maintenance, or safety of students.
– To undertake such supervisory duties as may be assigned by at the principal.
– To be prepared to provide support for other teachers in ways that are indicative of a team approach (i.e. covering classes, sharing supervision of students, interdisciplinary planning, and curriculum development).
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة English Teachers for Elementary, Middle & High – Al Ru’ya Bilingual School – Kuwait بكل سهولة الان مجانا.