English Trainer/Instructor – Al Raee Recruitment Services
Purpose of the Job
Contribute to the centre’s business growth by maintaining high quality standard professional and up to date language training within multicultural environment and towards value addition to labour market needs and clients organizational objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Teach and assess competencies in a range of English language related areas.
• Develop and share curriculum, teaching methods and resources.
• Advise and assist students to develop their educational and career plans.
• Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Raise awareness of the facilities and support available
• Perform a range of administrative duties associated with teaching, learning and assessment.
• Ensure the principles of equal opportunity in learning are applied to all students, as appropriate in the UAE cultural context.
• Provide advice and assistance to students, employers and members of the community and generally promote technical and further education and the centre.
• Be involved in and assist as required within the corporate life of the centre meeting quality training standards.
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
• Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
• Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• (For detailed duties, refer to the Operations’ Handbook.)
• Additional tasks may be delegated as per the requirement
• Relevant degree in English literature/arts (preferably at Masters Level) from an accredited higher education institution.
• Teaching and / or recognized assessor qualification (e.g. CELTA, TESOL, TEFL, DELTA).
• IELTS 7 Academic for non-Native English speakers.
• Ability to use student cantered teaching strategies
• Minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience at a recognized educational Institute.
• Successful teaching and assessment experience in a range of areas within the specific disciplines.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changing work hours.
• Ability to deal with stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Be honest, trustworthy and respectful.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Training and Development
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة English Trainer/Instructor – Al Raee Recruitment Services بكل سهولة الان مجانا.