The Sr. Erection/Erection Engineer leads the assigned erection team for a project. He is in-charge of the daily activities of the assigned erection team, raising purchase requests for required materials or equipment, maintains the safety and cleanliness in the site premises, coordinates with the dispatch officer for the required precast concrete units and any other tasks required to fulfill the erection project requirements and specifications..To lead the assigned erection team in the erection of precast concrete units and/or hollow core slabs, maintain safety and working environment at the erection site and liaise with the stakeholders. To erect precast element according to specification and not exceeding with the allocated erection cost. Utilized crane in an optimum manner to reduce crane cost
- Erection of hollow core slabs and precast concrete units in accordance to erection programme and erection target timings in coordination with the approved erection methods.
- Coordinate to Projects Engineer for Preparing Precast Project schedule which to be submitted and approved by the client
- Supervision of manpower, machinery and equipment. Checking required crane requirement capacity at site
- Ensures that the erection schedule is met and sees to it that all precast units are erected in accordance with the layout and shop drawings, specifications and established procedures.
- Preparing weekly delivery schedule and coordinate with the production department for the availability of precast elements
- Training of the erection workers.
- Preparing precast project schedule in coordination with the PE and responsible for getting approved schedule from the client. Prepares the weekly erection status, manpower, cost and othe
Posted Date: 2018-03-20 Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia Job Role: Engineering Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Career Level: Mid Career