ERP and IT Manager – Massader HR Services
• Ensure smooth working of ERP operations for all the branches and outlet offices in the entire kingdom.
• Maintains ERP servers, software media and ensure security, backup and execution of contingency plans.
• Manage ERP staff, provide technical guidance and training and responsible for managing ERP related issues.
• Administrate ERP support staff and conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
• Adherence to ERP project budget.
• Ensure adherence to ERP project plan within agreed parameters (Cost, Quality, scope, time).
• Document ERP/Systems/Software Scope of Work.
• Write Requests for Proposals (RFP) to consultants, vendors or developers.
• Support procurement process in technical and commercial evaluation, selection, negotiation and conforming of software contracts.
• Identify existing IT software & applications & develop an integrated IT Automation Plan.
• Review the existing governance structure, to assess standards, security management, policies & procedures.
• Supervise and Conduct user training programs on technology and processes
• Implementation disaster recovery procedures to minimize downtime for ERP based applications.
• Ensure adherence to agreed Service level agreements (SLA) for end user support.
• Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives and end users regarding ERP project and operations.
• Business analysis to identify system requirements, and supporting integration, reporting, KPIs and knowledge management needs.
• Strategic planning for on premise applications, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and in-house developed applications.
• Develop Software Development Methodology Framework.
• Knowledge & Identify integration with other government agencies.
• Develop and manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders, define problem solving and risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate conflict resolution through the full project cycle.
• Familiarity with IT security policies and technologies including public key infrastructure, encryption technologies and disaster recovery.
• Enterprise infrastructure experience with hardware availability and configuration, operating systems, applications, data communication software, utilities and support systems.
• Experience with identification, evaluation, prioritization of, and resolution for, hardware and software failures.
• Specifications for the software vendors and developers – vendor relations, with knowledge of vendor support systems and software licensing procedures.
• ERP implementation planning -partner with vendor and to review and understand end-to-end work processes.
• Ensure the applications comply to the company policies and country regulations.
• Skillful implementation of ERP Supply Chain Management / Financial / Personnel & Payroll / HCM/ Sales/Operations/Asset Management / business Intelligence Modules.
• At least 7 years of experience in effective Project Management / team leading ERP implementation, work flow development, business analysis, business process reengineering.
• 4+ full lifecycle SAP/Oracle Apps. implementations of major transformational projects for large organizations.
• Recommend on ERP technology related issues and upgrades.
• Ensure implementation of policies, procedures and standards.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة ERP and IT Manager – Massader HR Services بكل سهولة الان مجانا.