– Our Company is presenting an excellent opportunity for qualified ERP consultants to join the team of a leading IT company providing International ERP Solutions.
– We are expanding our services and business leadership in the Professional Services industry in Saudi Arabia.
– We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
– As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
– Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
Experience in selling ERP/Accounting Software.
Handling Incoming Leads.
Calling Prospective Clients.
Arranging Demonstrations (onsite/offsite).
After Sales Support.
Achieving Sales Target & Deadlines.
Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
Develop positive relationships with clients.
Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|