Estimation Engineer (Aluminum) – Alfanar Company
• Preparation of Quotation for client submittal as per documents received (BOQ, specifications, and drawings) through correct data entry on logical.
• Project cost estimates material and manpower requirements for proposal and change/variation orders.
• Perform assignments independently with instructions as the general results expected and with guidance from Department Manager and or Engineering.
• Provides technical direction and on-the-job training to fewer experience engineers.
• A specialist on unusual or complex problems.
• Analyzing the data for determining its effect on various factors like site location, machinery requirements, specialized materials, on-field labors, etc.
• Developing detailed cost estimates, providing multi-discipline project concepts with distinctive cost estimating procedure, beneficial for capital raising projects for the company.
• Reviewing and recording the existing revenue estimates of the company, tallying the records with previous estimates with current results, considering the difference in current estimation analysis for accurate results, etc.
• Reviewing the method/procedure adopted by the organization for estimation purpose, and determining the scope of development in the same.
• Providing technical support to junior engineers and other team members regarding the estimation process, assisting project managers and contractors regarding bid analysis, and negotiating the same with contracting personnel.
التقدم للوظيفة الان