eStore Manager – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
The role will report to the head of eCommerce and help in delivering a best in class customer experience on the platform. The position will involve digital marketing, traffic optimisation, sell-out management and online merchandising and is a role that will manage the Webstore and the customer journey to reach it.
Michael Page Digital have partnered with a leading global consumer brand for this search.
– Help in developing the overall strategy for the eStore
– Own the look and feel on the Online customer experience
– Manager the digital customer journey to the eStore and the On Page experience
– Ensure the stability and useability of the ecommerce platform
– Manage each category and the seasonal promotions for each
– Collaborate with other teams such as Inventory, Online Chat, After-sales, Logistics and Marketing to develop a well rounded customer experience.
– Ensure realistic KPIs are set for the online team and delivered by them
– Produce accurate forecasts around performance of the eStore including sell-out management
– Minimum of 5 years in Online retail
– Solid understanding of digital marketing principles
– Good stakeholder management skills
– Ability to handle multiple demands effectively
– A genuine passion for online retail and great customer experience
A generous tax free remuneration package is on offer.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة eStore Manager – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.