Executive Assistant (Indian – Bilingual)
Requires strong computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience. To provide administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of Senior management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential information may be required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Provided administrative and business support to Senior Management for expediting workflow to comply with deadline and priorities.
– Maintained multidimensional complex calendar events and created highly effective organized filing system.
– Prioritized emails, received incoming calls, scheduled board and foundation meetings.
– Booked conference rooms, arranged out of town conferences, travel and hotel accommodations.
– Drafted correspondence, conducted online research, provided pickup and delivery courier service.
– Performed research, data collection, statistic compilation, document generation as necessary to complete special projects and price quotes.
– Implemented processes and procedures that increased operational efficiency; managed daily functions of the office and premises.
– Maintained strict confidentiality with sensitive information, financial documents, records and personal matters.
– Typed and formatted detailed legal contracts in Microsoft Word. Accurately tracked and documented all correspondence, events, projects, and pricing updates within strict timelines.
– Support the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
– Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
– Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
– Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
– Prepares reports and dashboards by collecting and analyzing information.
– Developed PowerPoint and other graphic presentations for all internal and external presentations
– Secures information by completing data base backups.
– Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
– Prepared meeting agenda and kept meeting minutes according to the categorization and formatting
– Assisted in the formatting and editing of power point presentations to ensure clean effective design
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Executive Assistant (Indian – Bilingual) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.