Executive Assistant – Sharjah – Dawaam
The company is a very large multinational Conglomerate based in Sharjah
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing official work support to this extremely busy CEO
• Extensive Outlook diary, email & contacts management
• Full logistical support for travel including and not limited to flights, hotels and visa processing.
• Day to day office operations, exercising the utmost discretion at all times
• Arrange and schedule meetings, prepare agendas and relevant documents
• Manage relationships with internal and external parties such as government entities, clients, service providers etc, providing information and handling issues independently
• Ensure the CEO is properly prepared for meetings with the information required.
• Manage all correspondence and approval requests (you will draft correspondence and review and summarise requests, to enable swift decision making) as well as maintaining organized filing and follow-up systems
• Process expense claims relating to travel and other corporate expenses
• Manage executive filing and data management systems ensuring timely and accurate document control
• Respond and greet visitors in a welcoming and efficient manner.
• Manage telephone calls
• Undertake research when required
• Assist in personal issues and maintain complete confidentiality
• Transcribe dictation and typing of documents using Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint
• Oversee messenger/courier activities
• Additional duties / assignments as directed
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Austria; Belgium; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Executive Assistant – Sharjah – Dawaam بكل سهولة الان مجانا.