Executive Personal Assistant – Arabic Speaker – United Development Company
The Executive Personal Assistant shall be responsible to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing support/clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
General Administrative Duties:
• Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Answers phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Conducts research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
• Attends meetings to record minutes.
• Greets visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Makes travel arrangements for executives.
• Prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Prepares agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Coordinates and directs office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
• Provides clerical support to other departments.
• Manages and maintains executives' schedules.
• Compiles, transcribes, and distributes minutes of meetings.
• Set up and oversees administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
• Supervises and trains other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
• Interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Executive Personal Assistant – Arabic Speaker – United Development Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.