Position is reporting to Executive Office Manager with no direct reports.
Preferred candidate is an Arabic speaking female, based in Qatar, with strong administrative skills and experience in working for senior level management is a must.
The Executive Personal Assistant shall be responsible to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing support/clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Answers phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Conducts research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
• Attends meetings to record minutes.
• Greets visitors at Reception area and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Makes travel arrangements for executives.
• Prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Prepares agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Coordinates and directs office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
• Provides clerical support to other departments.
• Manages and maintains executives' schedules.
• Compiles, transcribes, and distributes minutes of meetings.
• Set up and oversees administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
• Supervises and trains other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
• Interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|