Executive Secretary – Al Babtain Group
To provide high level of secretarial support to head of department, perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting mails & letters, addressing calls & inquiries, handling correspondences, calendar management, organizing tasks and filing documents. Maintain confidentiality, a good understanding business vocabulary, and strictly follow organization’s policies & procedures.
• Conduct administration tasks for the department staff on behalf of GM
• Arrange schedule and manage calendar of the GM to efficiently plan & execute meetings, conferences, travel, etc.
• Facilitate smooth communications within internal departments & personnel and as well with external parties such as media, customers, and the public.
• Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information in documents such as memos, letters, and minutes of meetings, reports, newsletters and presentations for the GM’s use and distribute, circulate to the concerns accordingly.
• Prepare and review documents & presentations, and ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions if any.
• Ensure availability of office stationary and required materials are in place during any events.
• Operate office equipment and computers, and proficiently use MS applications.
• Answer phone calls and inquiries, take messages, and responding to incoming correspondences.
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Set up and maintain proper filing systems and up to date records.
• Monitor basic expenditures & manage petty cash.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Executive Secretary – Al Babtain Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.