Executive Secretary – Confidential Company
– Managing the firm’s reception desk and acting as first point of contact for both internal and external visitors to the firm.
– Providing professional executive secretarial service for the Partner and Director, routing callers and correspondence as necessary and taking initiative in drafting and finalizing replies where appropriate to ensure that all matters are dealt with efficiently and appropriately.
– Fixing of appointments and meetings for the Partner and Director.
– Making travel arrangements for the Partner, Director and other firm personnel in a time-effective way, including arranging complex itineraries / venues.
– Follow-up on outstanding responses to requests from the Partner to staff, ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
– Preparing personal file for new employees and maintaining personal files for existing employees.
– Observing and applying strict levels of confidentiality and discretion in all matters related to work performance and in providing services for the administration of personnel affairs.
– Completing and submitting any other assignments given by the Partner and Director.
– Provide secretarial assistance to Partner, Director and Managers in the preparation and submission of proposals and engagement letters to clients.
– Taking care of the Petty Cash of the firm.
– Supervising in printing of office stationery in accordance with guidelines set by the firm.
– Purchase of firm stationery.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Executive Secretary – Confidential Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.