Executive Secretary – Delma Group
– Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
– Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
– File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
– Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
– Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
– Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
– Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
– Make travel arrangements for executives.
– Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
– Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
– Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
– Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
– Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
– Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
– Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
– Supervise and train other clerical staff.
– Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
– Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
||Real Estate; Construction/Civil Engineering; Agriculture/Forestry/Fishing
التقدم للوظيفة الان