• You will be responsible for supporting the board of directors.
• Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
• The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on time and efficiently.
• Perform a wide variety of executive secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily Operations in the office.
• Prepare power point slides and small reports & Prepare excel sheets.
• Schedule and arrange meetings.
• Direct preparation of records such as agenda, minutes, and resolutions for meetings.
• Assist in planning and preparation of meetings, events, and conferences.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management Systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing communications.
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.