1. Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
2. Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates company with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the The Management Team.
3. Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members, subsidiary companies, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
4. Drafts reports, prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with company and prospects.
5. Supports CEO in his external commitments related to the Group, including service on external boards, committees and other subsidiaries.
6. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
Position reports to the CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors. Works directly with the Board Executive and Finance Committees. Works directly with senior level staff and HR both internally and externally.
Experience & Education:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Three to Five years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Czech Republic; Djibouti; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Oman; Poland; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; Yemen|