Export Sales Services Coordinator – INDEVCO GROUP S.A.L.
– Coordinate delivery dates with Production Department and with Shipping Unit and provide after sales support to customers.
– Issue costing, quotations, tenders, and get approval from direct manager before sending it to Sales Department in order to be submitted to customers.
– Follow up on order status on a daily basis, and make sure there is no delay in orders.
– Prepare finished goods inventory reports on a daily basis and check on warehouse level for each area of sales.
– Maintain and update customers’ files and data on IMS system.
– Maintain all data on company’s online tracking system “ICOS” on a weekly basis.
– Contact local shipping lines to resolve order and shipment discrepancies related to orders bookings, issuance bills of ladings, customs formalities, shipping documentations and tally them with letter of credits conditions and terms.
– Calculate containers' capacity, sizing, and number of pallets in each container.
– Coordinate with the shipping officer in order to request the containers on time and avoid penalties according to the ETA ( Estimated Time Of Arrival )
– Issue order delivery notes upon receiving dates from shipping unit.
– Issue customer complaint forms with related documents such as invoice, loading manifest, and customer reference in order to complete the customer complaint cycle.
||Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Export Sales Services Coordinator – INDEVCO GROUP S.A.L. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.