Inhabit is an innovative consulting group exclusively focused on providing specialist engineering services with offices across Asia Pacific, the Middle East and UK.
Our recently established office in Doha, Qatar is undertaking new projects with some of Doha’s most prestigious and well respected architecture firms and clients.
Due to continued growth, we now have a newly created position for a Façade Engineer to join our close-knit team, reporting to our Regional Manager in Qatar.
This role will suit a highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic individual with knowledge in the following fields: glass, balustrades, curtain wall systems, window wall systems, glazing, fixings, aluminium, precast concrete, architectural steel, lightweight structures and stone cladding.
The role will include:
- Carry out design engineering for façade, steel and RC structures and build-ability consultancy, including material knowledge and installation techniques
- Perform detailed engineering computations and structural façade analysis
- Provide façade design advice and reporting to clients on buildings projects
- Accountable for all façade documentation including calculations, drawings and specifications
- Review contractor submissions; shop drawings and calculations
- Project management and administration
- Assist in preparing tender submissions
- Attend inspections during construction, installation and fabrication as required
- Communicate with design team as well as work autonomously
- Build and maintain relationships with clients on projects and develop contacts within the façade industry
- Liaise with peers and other disciplines within the Group as required
How to Apply:
Please click on the "Apply" button and upload your CV and qualifications in addition to your answers to the required questions when applying for this job.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Engineering; Construction/Civil Engineering; Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|