Facilities’ Maintenance Manager – United Development Company
• The Facilities Maintenance Manager is responsible overseeing the facility management contracts (hard and soft) for the Master Community and TPOC-managed facilities of The Pearl Qatar in order to maintain high level of services to TPQ clients and residents and support the Portfolio Management Directorates’ objectives.
• Determines scope of work, service level agreements, key performance indicators and constant monitoring / auditing of FM contracts for large mixed-use development projects.
• Directs the team of FM engineers, FM coordinators, FM Contract Coordinator, and Operation Facilitators, overseeing and managing maintenance schedules and service contracts both internally and with external service providers.
• Draws up a five-year maintenance plan for all infrastructures and facilities within TPQ.
• Selects and manages contractors, including landscaping, HVAC, ENVAC, pest control, and water treatment plants and water features.
• Audits utility consumption for all facilities.
• Leads technical advisory during project asset life.
• Audits existing and future shared facility structures and buildings.
• Conducts risk analysis and management.
• Provides cost analysis, audit and reduction of operational costs.
• Provides periodic report and acts as technical advisor to Executive Director – Portfolio Management, as and when required.
• Leads a team of engineers, coordinators, and operators in accomplishing work tasks within the allocated time frame.
• Coaches and develops the skills and talents of the department employees. Supervises and participates in the hiring training, evaluating, and employee relations of departmental staff.• Leads a team of engineers, coordinators, and operators in accomplishing work tasks within the allocated time frame.
• Coaches and develops the skills and talents of the department employees. Supervises and participates in the hiring training, evaluating, and employee relations of departmental staff.
• Reviews new projects and analyzes and recommends best operational methods.
• Keeps abreast of international trends and best practices related to facility and property management.
• Ensures compliance with all government, state, and local regulations.
• Acts as a representative of TPQ when meeting external service providers, performing negotiations and securing service contracts.
• Performs environmental hazard evaluation of all current and future facilities and infrastructures.
• Manages service level agreements (SLAs).
• Reviews and manages preventative maintenance schedules from external service providers.
Budget and Reporting
• Drafts facility management budget that forms an integral part of the Master Community and TPOC Budget and service charges.
• Drafts the Facility Management budget for the Master Community Service Charge Budget.
• Drafts the Facility Management budget for TPOC Service Charge Budget.
• Recommends budget as per targets and objectives.
• Reviews and analyzes reports and documents prepared by staff.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Facilities’ Maintenance Manager – United Development Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.