– Maintains administrative staff by orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
– Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
– Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
– Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
– Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
– Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
– Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
– Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Manage the subordinates and the service providers.
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|