Faculty Affairs and Research Manager – Prince Mohammad Bin Salman College
MBSC has an exciting opportunity for Faculty Affairs and Research Manager based in King Abdullah Economic City which is located 100km North of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate provides management support for the VD- Faculty Affairs and Research with a responsibility for the administrative effectiveness of the Faculty. The Manager also will support the development and delivery of the Faculty Plan, and co-ordinates faculty initiatives and activities. The principal duties are to:
• Support the Vice Dean – Faculty Affairs and Research, and the wider Faculty Committee, in developing and delivering the Faculty Plan
• Manage faculty-level administration including coordinating the work of the Faculty
• Co-ordinate faculty-level projects; to consult on issues arising within the faculty; and to represent the faculty within the College, in relation to the professional and operational services
• Support good communications within the Faculty including communicating Faculty and University priorities and activities; and managing departmental issue
The Ideal candidate must have three years of experience as a faculty manager, preferably in higher education institution in Saudi Arabia or the MENA region.
Faculty Planning, Management and Administration
• To manage the faculty planning process, and to support the VD – Faculty Affairs and Research with the development of the Faculty Plan and Budget, working closely with the Faculty Accountant, coordinating input from the Faculty Support Team and relevant professional services staff, and to monitor progress against it.
• To support the VD – Faculty Affairs and Research in preparing the MBSC’s reflective statement as part of the annual faculty planning process.
• To support the VD – Faculty Affairs and Research in planning and organizing the ‘Faculty Away Days’ contributing to the development of the Plan.
• To support with the development and implementation of strategies to support the Plan, coordinating the work of the Faculty Support Team, liaising with operational departments and relevant professional services staff.
• To support the Vice Dean with the development of the learning and teaching, and student experience elements of the Plan
• To be a member and the convener of the Faculty Affairs Committee.
• To provide day-to-day operational management support for the VD, including maintaining oversight of the Faculty’s workload and help with the induction process of new part time and full-time faculty
• To implement and manage administrative policies and systems that support the activities of the faculty, coordinating with the operational departments as appropriate.
• To maintain and develop strong networks with faculty link staff across the professional services to contribute to faculty planning and to support faculty agendas.
• To keep Faculty administrative processes and support structures and requirements under review, and to make recommendations to the VD for improving their effectiveness.
• To ensure good internal communication and flow of information with faculty members, as well as convening meetings with relevant staff groups as appropriate.
• Distribute information about course updates and national and local initiatives.
• Manage strategic assignment of Faculty Members to classes, tutoring students, and events.
• Assist the VD – Faculty affairs and Research to:
– Supervise on-boarding and training of new faculty.
Develop and assist faculty complying with national and international standards and guidelines.
– Participate in faculty observations, feedback sessions, meetings and other coaching and development activities.
– Develop and maintain an exceptional team of Faculty Members.
– Screen, recruit and interview candidates able to take hire decisions at each stage of faculty recruitment process.
– Ensure conformance with program delivery standards for all courses.
||King Abdullah Economic city, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Faculty Affairs and Research Manager – Prince Mohammad Bin Salman College بكل سهولة الان مجانا.