Female Receptionist (arabic)
– Responsible for effective handling and maintaining the Front Office area, keeping it organized and neat.
– Handle the telephone system and transfer the line to the concerned employee / department.
– Welcome guests and visitors in a warm and professional way.
– Handle the front office / reception area. Greet visitors/guests and respond to any inquiries from the public.
– Handle hospitality for visitors in the front office area and meeting rooms.
– Communicate with co-workers for any internal & external meetings.
– File, scan, type specific letters / documentations and prepare general correspondences in English and / or Arabic as requested and instructed by colleagues / Managers. Translate documents from Arabic to English and vice versa when required.
– Handle company incoming calls & transfer them to the concerned employee. Take messages if required especially for senior managers in case they are not responding to the calls & ensure that it is passed to them through email or other method of communication.
– Track incoming & outgoing faxes and e-mails and forward the same to the concerned employees. Response effectively and efficiently to all communications.
– Handle all incoming & outgoing posts/mails & couriers and maintain a track on the register books.
– Handle the MD’s Arabic work including typing correspondences for the MD’s office. Keep and maintain all Arabic incoming and outgoing correspondences for the MD’s office.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||FMCG; Food Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Female Receptionist (arabic) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.