Female Registrar in Obstetrics & Gynecology – Kuwaitis Distinguished Systems Co.
• To attend casualty cases and give emergency treatment, do the necessary admission procedures
• Councils the patients with proper documentation of the patient history, physical examination appropriate investigation, highlighting the problems, and formulates a clear plan for management after differential diagnosis
• Properly counsels, prepares & guides admitted patients for surgery referred by the consultant by the appropriate protocol & consultant advice, makes sure consent form is filled & signed after proper counseling.
• Does routine rounds on the floors for all the admitted patients, reviews the history, physical examination, investigation & treatment given.
• Does a discharge note including diagnosis, management delivery data, operation or procedure performed, take home medication, follow up instructions, & health teaching should be given to the patient upon discharge.
• Sees the Oby/Gyn cases in Triage/emergency room within 5 minutes of the patient arrival; takes the necessary investigation, and initial management to be carried in the presence of the consultant on call.
• Be able to differentiate between low and high risk pregnancy as well as normal & abnormal labor.
• Be able to fill in the partogram & adequately interpret CTG.
• Possess the knowledge & experience to attend the normal & abnormal vaginal delivery, to attend and assist in all minor/major Oby/Gyn procedures.
• Does any extra assigned work for the hospital & attends the teaching scientific meetings/conferences.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Female Registrar in Obstetrics & Gynecology – Kuwaitis Distinguished Systems Co. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.