Field Data Center Engineer – Vodafone
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow.. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘ unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers
As a part of the team you will be responsible;
Managing the Data Center sites objectives, which includes performing preventative & Corrective maintenance End to End responsibility, Health & Safety Audit, Spare Part Management, keeping of site and test equipment inventories and managing the vendors and 3rd party suppliers .
Data Center Manager will be responsible for Spare Part Management,Warehouse, Quality Auditing, Site Access, Acceptance of New Service process, Vendor and Sub Con Management, Contractor Management Inventory & EHS Management
The incumbent will also perform audits as required and is responsible for the quality of the field data and will complete the collection and maintenance of data about assigned physical assets to ensure an accurate, up-to-date database
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Job nature is 60% Field
• Manage the day-to-day Data Center operations, ensures that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established standards and procedures.
• Lead in the setting of standards and goals for FLM Data Center operations
• Data Center Audit every 3 Months
• Participate in internal and external quality audits as required.
• DATA CENTRE ASSESSMENT & Snag Clearence on: Power Requirements, Backup Power Systems, Cooling systems, Fire fighting systems, Cabling and Labelling, Internal lights, Power Supply Sockets, Implementation work, data centre layout, Maintain Data Centre Audit Checklist, Cable spreadsheet analysis, Electrical Schematic
• Zero Snags in Data Center .
• Make sure Data Center operation is aligned with group guidelines & External Audit requirements.
• Identify and ensure that major inspection discrepancies are reported appropriately and corrected in a timely manner.
• Respond quickly and effectively to resolve various trouble tickets, monitoring system and Data Center performance issues in accordance with applicable policies, standards and procedures. And Comply with and perform quality assurance programs.
• Keep manager well-informed about operational and maintenance issues associated with sites. Monitor and report material usage and spare part audit in order to maintain adequate spare supplies.
• Manage Data Center Access.
• Data Center E2E operational Acceptance & Quality.
• Resiliency : Inform and follow up with relevant stake holders for all elements in the data centre for missing redundancy if any .
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Field Data Center Engineer – Vodafone بكل سهولة الان مجانا.