ROLE PURPOSE: The Field Coordinator will be responsible for leading the project in the field. S/he will be assisting the Project Manager in supervise and coordinate all program implementation in the field.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Support the delivery of effective Programmes, in both development and humanitarian contexts.
• Participate in planning and developing Protection activities and relevant humanitarian response activities if needed.
• Support the Field and Mobilization Officer in managing the field issues and challenges to solve and manage the cases.
• Prepare detailed work plan in coordination with the Field and Mobilization Officer based on SCJ caseload and the working sites capacity.
• Support in building the project M&E System and plans ensuring proper documentation and Dissemination
• Support the Field and Mobilization Officer in all project reports and track evidence of the field results
• Provide Care givers sessions according to the work plane in place.
• Establish Community Committees in host community and provide capacity building and awareness sessions on subjects assigned by SCJ technical team.
• Train Community Committees on the design and implementation of initiatives.
• Effective mobilization and mapping in host communities.
• Coordinate with the Education team on any assigned task by Project Manager.
• Supervises all related field activities including meetings, donors visits, ensuring that all participants are informed, and all logistics are organized and proper program expenditures
• Facilitate the field staff work by Coordinating and follow up with the police and all related ministries to get the needed approval for any implemented activities and to guarantee the field staff security.
• Any other tasks assigned by the manager
• Conduct Outreach to raise awareness on the services provided by SC.
• Coordinate with logistics on the procurement of items.
• Follow up on the implementation of the project
• Procure items from petty cash or Cash advance.
• Represent SC on donor and monitor visits.
• Forecast, pay and close the projects activities monthly payments.
• Prepare monthly narrative and quantitative reports.
• Referral of cases in need of services not provided by SC to other service providers.
• Plan and support the Trainers and curriculum team in visits and conducting training for the facilitators.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (Our Values in Practice)
• Maintain our culture of child safeguarding, achieving results together with children and role modelling Save the Children values.
• Sets ambitious and challenging goals for self and team, takes responsibility for own personal development, and encourages team to do the same;
• Engages and motivates others by widely sharing their personal vision for Save the Children;
• Future orientated, strategic and global thinker.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with team, colleagues, members, donors and partners;
• Values diversity as a source of competitive strength;
• Approachable, diplomatic, and supportive, with well-developed listening skills.
• Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions both on a personal level and by building and leading teams willing to take disciplined risks.
• Honesty, openness, and transparency;
• A strong commitment to Save the Children’s vision of a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development, and participation.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|