The successful sales representative will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|