1. Assist with the prepare and review all Project financial documents for accuracy and send end-of-month financial reports by courier to IBTCI Home Office Finance team, in addition to scanning all hard copy expense documents and sending each month for review by the Home Office.
2. Assist with the maintenance all Project financial records and prepare transfer requests.
3. Assist with the monitoring of project expenses according to the IBTCI’s Project field office budget.
4. Assist with the preparation of monthly project funds request for IBTCI Home Office, in coordination with the Chief of Party (COP).
5. Assist with the documentation and make payments for payroll.
6. Assist with the management of SHMP safe storage and disbursement of Project petty cash, in consultation with the COP.
7. Liaise with the SHMP Turkey office to ensure all Turkey-based project expenses are included in SHMP’s overall project accounting.
8. Any other finance-related tasks as assigned by the F&A Manager or COP.
ADMINISTRATIVE / HR / LOGISTICS:
1. Responsible for assisting the F&A Manager with all aspects of travel planning and logistics for flights, including booking and arranging payment for staff and consultant accommodation in Jordan and Turkey booking and making payment for flights, and arranging airport pick up and drop off as directed by the COP.
2. Visit vendors to seek quotes and view merchandise quality needed for Project procurement and purchases orders in accordance with USAID regulations.
3. Assist with the maintenance of a database of suppliers frequently used by the project.
4. Assist with the maintenance and update of the Project contact list for USAID, IPs, IP sub-partners and Project staff.
5. Assist with Purchase Orders for project as needed following approval by the COP.
6. Prepare the logistics, invitations and travel for training of SHMP subcontractors in Turkey, as necessary.
7. Type letters and memos for the project business and office needs
8. Scan, file and translate (if needed) key project documents as requested by the COP.
9. Assist with the maintenance of all project HR files in accordance with IBTCI and USAID protocols.
10. Assist with the maintenance of adequate office supplies for the SHMP office at all times.
11. Assist with the management of the project inventory tracking and equipment issuance, per USAID protocols
12. Coordinate the Amman driver’s schedule to avoid schedule conflict and maintain a transportation tracking system within the project Amman office.
13. Take meeting minutes when requested and circulate to relevant persons post meeting.
14. Maintain project program files in an orderly and confidential manner as directed by the COP or DCOP.
15. Liaise with the SHMP Turkey office to ensure all Turkey -based administrative tasks are completed.
16. Any other administrative and logistics tasks as assigned by the F&A Manager, COP, or the DCOP in the absence of the COP.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|