Finance Analyst – Energizer
This Analyst role is responsible for providing the Finance and Controllership Manager and the local commercial team with timely and accurate financial information. You will give support and advice to enable the business to achieve its sales and profit objectives, as well as supporting the accounting team in ensuring accuracy of the entries being passed to the ledgers and subsequent reconciliations.
This is a small office near Safa Park, with less than 30 salaried colleagues, but sitting in the Middle East & Africa Headquarters, you’ll have great exposure to senior leaders from many different cultures and be well-positioned at the regional heart of this global multi-national company.
You should be a person who has good self-confidence, is disciplined and high performing.
• Assist Finance & Controllership Manager in division Planning process including Annual Budget Planning, balance sheets and forecasts. Responsible for quality, accuracy, and timely submission of monthly forecasts and deep dives with an independent assessment of risks and opportunities
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including general accruals, affiliate and intercompany reconciliations
• Monthly inventory analysis and reconciliation including identifying the Slow moving inventory and reporting them to management for action.
• Support the Marketing team in the financial evaluation of promotional guidelines, and provide pre and post-promotional insights, Deflator management and reporting
• Perform profitability opportunities, risks evaluation analysis for new products, marketing campaigns, promotional activities, selling prices, channels performance, and product mix to support improving profit margins and generally upkeep business continuity and growth
• Perform monthly forecast analysis for departmental P&L’s, deflators expenses and reconciliation, inventory, A&P spending and accruals, identify and explain key issues to the business in the forecast and provide relevant information to all stakeholders with relevant accurate submissions into Hyperion, BIAP and iScala as per the reporting practices
• Responsible for BI and financial awareness training to the commercial organization in addition to on-going review and improvement of Finance owned and facilitated tools, systems, processes to ensure optimal productivity and effectiveness as business needs evolve
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Finance Analyst – Energizer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.