FINANCE ASSISTANT – DWF (Middle East) LLP
This role requires a creative clear thinker & energetic performer who excites & inspires others. Join a culture of teamwork & imagination that fosters a result driven environment & professional expertise.
Main function of job is to work with the Fee Earners to ensure that billing and the management of work in progress on client matters is carried out promptly and efficiently
This position offers an exciting opportunity for finance professional to apply credit & collection techniques & best practices ensuring consistent debt management & cash performance.
Following all the Firm’s policies and procedures and ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times is required
Responsible to: Finance Manager
Liaison with: UK finance team, Partners, fee earners and secretaries, external clients and suppliers.
• Maintaining a close understanding of Work in Progress and disbursement balances
• Reviewing Work In Progress to maximise monthly billing, working closely with Fee Earners to ensure their matters are billed regularly and any write off/down requests are dealt with according to the policy
• Completing reports for aged WIP, prioritising 30+ for monthly bills & 90+ for quarterly bills, working collaboratively with Fee Earners to ensure matters are sent to bill
• Dealing with interim, final and disbursement billing;
• Producing and following up draft invoices with Fee Earners to ensure they are approved and issued to clients
• Liaising with other members within the Finance department to ensure queries are dealt with quickly;
Credit and Collections
• Liaising with Fee Earners to ensure that unpaid bills and disbursements are collected promptly;
• Proactively contact clients collection or resolution of aged receivables;
• Drive cash flow & debtor day targets by strong portfolio management & relationship building;
• Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes & claims with relevant fee earners
• Ensure appropriate prioritisation techniques & timely follow up on all outstanding debts;
• Develop excellent relationships with key contacts within the client’s organisation;
• Ensure all cash receipts & transfers comply with the “solicitors accounts rules” requirements & are properly accounted for;
• Perform bank reconciliations and various tasks related to cash management
• Process incoming invoices and liaising with internal and external customers to ensure accuracy of creditors.
• Work with Fee Earners to ensure that new and existing matters are set up correctly in accordance with the client service level agreement (including billing arrangements / frequencies, and all relevant matter queries).
• Assist with banking and cash allocation, monitoring financial information for the production of KPIs, making client and office payments, ensuring compliance with statutory rules and ensuring all information required by clients is available in order to meet relevant deadlines.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة FINANCE ASSISTANT – DWF (Middle East) LLP بكل سهولة الان مجانا.