Manage and maintain accounting, finance, and HR records including those related to staff in accordance with donor regulations and QED corporate policies, and monitor project accounts
• Manage all HR related operations and ensure compliance with home office HR policies and standard procedures.
• Responsible for preparing vacancy announcements, screening and interviewing job applicants, negotiating biodatas, referring qualified applicants to supervisors, and drafting long and short-term agreements.
• Ensure project expenditures are within established budget parameters and confirm completion of corresponding documentation. Tracking the transfer of funds between the headquarters office and field office.
• Responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports including sub-award reports as required.
• Liaise with USAID on issues related to vetting, VAT compliance, VAT reimbursement, and sub-award reporting. Prepare and submit VAT reporting per USAID requirements and support home office completion of annual foreign tax reporting requirements
• Manage all vendor and supplier accounts including invoices, journal entries, and account reconciliations. Ensure that all vendor invoices are processed in a timely manner.
• Supervise daily financial operations of the contract including cash flow management, time sheet recording, and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
• Review and track bank and petty cash balances. Prepare and submit monthly and ad-hoc funds request forms as required per QED’s policies to ensure sufficient liquidity while minimizing cash-on-hand.
• Ensure that the program implementation is in accordance with USAID and QED regulations and procedures and the specifications, in particular client regulations articulated in the project’s contract, as well as QED’s operational and accounting policies and procedures. This will include ensuring that all procurement processes are transparent, fair, and expeditious.
• Support audits conducted by the home office and USAID. Assist subcontractors in audit or compliance reviews. Serve as the field office point person in all audits.
|Job Location:||Madaba, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|