GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
The Finance Director is a key member of DaVita’s Finance and Accounting functions in Saudi Arabia. This position collaborates with the Saudi and European (finance) leadership and the Europe-based finance, tax & accounting team on a regular basis. Responsibilities include Controlling, Reporting, Accounting and Financial analysis.
The Finance Director will be the right hand role and trusted advisor of the Country CFO.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide strong support to the CFO Saudi Arabia to ensure the attainment of business objectives
- Be responsible for complex accounting areas and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting
- Support in opening new clinics and post-opening accounting and controls implementation
- Manage capital investment projects and monitor progress against budget and plan
- Collaborate with Europe-based accounting and finance teammates on the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and other financial data
- Preparation of monthly management reports including management’s discussion and analysis of the business
- Work with the business and procurement to analyze optimization opportunities
- Support the country management team by analyzing financial performance.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|