A leader with strategic planning and strong analytical capabilities who is able to assess and recommend required resources for fiscal financial demands. Expeienced in directing and improving financial resources. Knowledge of stock trading, money markets and ERP systems. Experience in Real Estate and/or Contracting business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Providing and recommending sound advise on the company financial resources and investments.
2. Planning and directing a strategic financial map of the company operating expenses and profitability.
3. Evaluating, recommending and implementing best financial and capital investment options.
4. Evaluating, updating and implementing Finance, Logistics and IT policies, practices and procedures.
5. Maintaining a tight budget control on capital expenditures.
6. Maintaining a close relationship with banks, creditors, stock market and financial institutions.
7. Ensuring implementation of and adherence to proper cost accounting control systems.
8. Establishing clear financial parameters monitoring financial performances of each cost centre.
9. Assessing and conducting due diligence on financial implications on proposed investments.
10. Directing, coordinating and presenting timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial results.
1. Evaluating and presenting continuous improvement to reducing operational costs and over-head expenses.
2. Monitoring and managing cash flow and ensuring funds availability to support growth plans.
3. Improving and standardizing the yearly budget forecasting preparation process.
4. Maintatining a direct relationship with external auditors to ensure delivery of required audited financial reports as required.
5. Assessing business and investment risks and how to minimize such risks.
6. Providing, preparing, directing and examining financial analysis of feasibility studies with related ratio analysis.
7. Developing and implementing security control measures to guard company assets and properties.
8. Evaluating financial impact of business prospects of JVs, alliances and/or mergers and acquisitions.
9. Overseeing the treasury operations and managing investor relations.
10. Preparing required presentation for the BOD, stock market authorities and shareholders when needed.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Finance Director بكل سهولة الان مجانا.