Finance Manager – ASCEND Retail
The Finance Manager directs and coordinates financial activities of the company by working with each department head to review and approve budgets and targets. The Finance manager is responsible for controlling the budgets and targets versus actual sales and expenditure. A core function includes creating analytical reports and make recommendations
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow departments to operate effectively.
– Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
– Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units.
– Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) & International Financial Report Standards (IFRS).
– Maintaining company accounts system.
– Preparing and presenting financial reports.
– Working with executives and department heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
– Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board's financial managers and the external auditors as necessary.
– Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial knowledge.
– Liaising with other departments and business units on budgets, targets, achievements, and general company performance.
– Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
– Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of the team members in the finance and accounting department.
– Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
– Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed.
– Processing credit card payments received and transferring money from Payable accounts.
– Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
– Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
– Dealing and complete the process of tax matters.
– Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance and Accounting Department activities.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Finance and Investment
||India; Lebanon; Palestine
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Finance Manager – ASCEND Retail بكل سهولة الان مجانا.